General Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions printed on our contract forms and short term tickets are valid at time of printing, for our up to date Terms and Conditions please see below.
Obligations of Plane Parking
Whilst your Vehicle is parked within our parking facility, your vehicle will be insured under Plane Parking insurance (details available upon request).
Plane Parking is not obliged to take responsibility for any damages or theft of accessories and items that are not fixed to the vehicle. This includes:-
- Theft of car Radio/ CD Cover / Front panel
- Theft of Mobile phones
- Theft of Vehicle Documents
- Theft of personal belongings such as items of clothes, bags or any other objects that clients have left in the vehicle
- Plane Parking only require the vehicle key. We are not responsible for any other key or keyrings attached
Plane Parking are not responsible for damage caused by wear and tear, glass damage or stone chips.
Obligations of the User
- It is the client´s responsibility to remove items and accessories that are not fixed, such as Radio panels, mobile phones, bags etc.
- The client must ensure that the vehicle is dropped off at the designated time agreed by both the client and Plane Parking. If the client fails to drop off their vehicle at the designated time, this may result in the client having to pay additional costs.
- The client must notify Plane Parking within 48 hours of any extension to their original booking.
- The client must give at least 72 hours notice to transfer their vehicle from one parking facility to another.
- The client must provide a minimum gap of 72 hours between bookings at different airports if a transfer is required.
- A 20€ fee is charged if less than 72 hours notice is given to transfer a car, and only if Plane Parking are able to carry out this transfer (Dual Contract clients).
- For clients who do not have a dual airport contract and need their car transfered to another airport the cost is 30€ with more than 72 hours notice and 40€ with less than 72 hours notice.
- The client is liable for any extra days over and above their original booking and must pay upon collection of their vehicle
- The client must provide Plane Parking with the vehicle key. Plane Parking only require the vehicle key. We are not responsible for any other key or keyrings attached. If other keys/key rings are given the staff of Plane Parking may remove them and place them in the client´s vehicle.
- The client must provide Plane Parking with all the relevant paperwork for the vehicle, including Car Registration Documents, Insurance Policy with receipt of payment and a valid ITV certificate. Without this paperwork, Plane Parking will not be held responsible for any fines or additional costs. Plane Parking is not responsible for loss or theft of vehicle documents.
- We will deliver the client´s car to the allocated collection point (the airport of the clients choice, an additional fee may apply), therefore it is the client´s responsibility to maintain the vehicle insurance and ITV (Note: Plane Parking can provide the client with insurance quotes and offer an ITV service).
- When a Plane Parking member of staff is driving your vehicle, by law, the vehicle is covered under the vehicle’s personal insurance and the owner of the vehicle is liable for any claims. The insurance of Plane Parking does not cover the vehicle outside of Plane Parking´s facilities, nor does it cover the damages the vehicle may cause to other vehicles, people or objects.
- The client will be solely responsible to both Plane Parking and to any other clients for any legal costs and damages caused by their incompetence while driving their vehicle within the premises of Plane Parking.
- If the client is not the owner of the vehicle, any legal costs and damages that may occur will remain the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle (unless the damages occurred whilst a representative of Plane Parking was in charge of the vehicle inside of the parking facilities, outside of the parking facilities Plane Parking staff are covered under the client´s vehicle insurance)
- The client must have a spare key or key code in the event of original being lost.
If your damage document is not in your car we are not liable for any damage, this applies to contract clients.
Parking Holders Rights
The owner of the Car Parking Facilities (Plane Parking) has the right of retention of the vehicle as a guarantee for any outstanding payments due to Plane Parking SL according to the Act regulating Vehicle Parking Contracts (LAW 40/2002 of 14 November 2002).
Cancellation and Refund
- For all car park bookings, Plane Parking must be informed of a cancellation in writing or by phoning enquires 0034 968 566 410 or 0034 65 65 32 490. Cancellations received with a minimum of 48 hours of arrival at Plane Parking will receive a refund less a 5€ cancellation charge.
- Plane Parking reserves the right to cancel or restrict bookings. All services are subject to availability.
- Clients have the right to cancel contracts within 15 days from the date commenced and will receive a full refund less the number of days parked with Plane Parking and a 5€ cancellation charge. No refund will be given if any contract is cancelled after 15 days.
- All parking fees have to be paid at the start of each contract.
- Other services can be paid on an agreed date with Plane Parking SL
- The transfer charge of 30€ from one airport to another airport must be paid at the start of each contract, this applies for all sort term contracts and all one airport contracts.
- Car claims cannot be considered unless reported prior to departure from the car park or prior to collection
- No liability is accepted for loss or damage, unless proved to be through the negligence of Plane Parking.
- Plane Parking are not liable to provide car hire in the event of theft or damage to client's cars.
- Plane Parking´s insurance will not cover any car that has an expired contract.
- If a member of staff has an accident on the road, Plane Parking will only pay up to 200€ of excess.
- If a client's car is not road worthy or has a fault which causes any accident Plane Parking will not be liable.
- Plane Parking do not carry out damage inspections of the inside of a car, therefore Plane Parking are not liable for any internal objects.
- Plane Parking is not liable for any damage to glass or tyres.
- Plane Parking do not cover for any damage that may be caused by animals.
- Any payment information given to Plane Parking will only be used by Plane Parking, and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstance
- Our CIF number is B30831432
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer
Pre-book your airport parking today with the Alicante and San Javier Murcia parking specialists! 24hr secure parking. Full alarm and CCTV system installed at both facilities which allows us to be fully insured!